@Penang Village, Great Eastern Mall
When we walked in, I didn’t believe it was Penang Village. White and black interior decor. Including chairs and tables and their plates! Urban atmosphere while having great Penang food. Overall, I really like the food there. It’s Penang food for KL people. (:
No time for extra explanation though, tomorrow I have a 10 hour BM seminar! Rawr.
I like their floor. SO CUTE.
So neat, don’t you think? (:
The restaurant is really really huge! You can fit about 200 pax!
Lots of malay like it here too, expecially the dim sum. It’s halal! (:
They gave us flower tea. Have you guys tried it? (: The flowers really look pretty! I had a sip of the rose buds flower tea. Gorgeous!
Ribena + 7 up + Laichee
I’m posting this picture cause it look so pretty. I know it’s pineapple something. I don’t remember the name. Sorry.. /:
Roll Crabstick with Cheese (RM8.90)
Crabstick, cheese and ham in a pastry
Fried Yam Custard Shrimp (RM6.90)
Steamed BBQ Chicken Pao (RM6.90)
Fried Avocado Cake (RM7.90)
Baked Teow Chew Tart (RM6.90)
Crab Roe Prawn Dumpling (RM8.90)
Steamed Chicken Dumpling (RM6.90)
Steamed Shrimp Dumpling (RM7.90)
Golden Prawn Dumpling (RM7.90)
The golden paste is mango puree.
Chicken and Century Egg Porridge (RM7.90)
Pumpkin Porridge (RM7.90)
Fried Carrot Cake with Bean (RM6.90)
2 style Kai Lan (RM19.90)
Crispy Kai Lan which made me keep munching on it.
Petai Fried Rice (RM14.90)
Salted Egg Prawns (RM28.90)
Baked Egg Tarts (RM6.90)
Bite size and smooth egg tarts. Not the ordinary ones you have which are so huge!
Durian Pancake (RM7.90)
Blueberry Pudding with Ice Cream (RM7.90)
On the 15th of May 2010, at 6pm there will be a charity dinner @ Penang Village. It’s RM150 per person.
For more info visit www.charity-art.blogspot.com
Sponsor / Donation : Mr Lim 019 -356 7729
Mr Fong 017 – 677 6289
Tickets / Meal Voucher : Mr Tom 013 – 399 7725
Art : Ms Honey Khor 012 – 606 9219
Reservation Table : Penang Village 03 -4257 1698
General Inquiries : Ms Paru 012 – 2878 105
Level 3, Great Eastern Mall,
Jalan Ampang, KL
- Importing Village Treasures. | All About | xBox 360 News | xBox 360 Games | xBox 360 Accessories | VIP Blog
- Fourth of July Cake : Making Frosting Rosettes & Stars | Cake Decorating Business
- Decorating a Character Cake : Materials for a Character Cake | Cake Decorating Business
- 2010 NAB Show Veteran says 3D Gives Him a Headache | ModernPhotography.info
- Decorating a Princess Doll Cake : Making Fondant Clothes for a Princess Cake | Cake Decorating Business
- Decorating a Teddy Bear Cake : Removing Cake from Pan | Cake Decorating Business
- Decorating a Teddy Bear Cake : Outlining a Teddy Bear Cake with Icing | Cake Decorating Business
- Decorating a Character Cake : Making a Fondant Banner for a Cake | Cake Decorating Business
- Decorating a Teddy Bear Cake : Using a Pastry Bag to Decorate Cakes | Cake Decorating Business
- Decorating a Teddy Bear Cake : Cleaning Frosting Off a Cake Plate | Cake Decorating Business