- Mamee Sllrrrp Chicken Flavour
- Chicken fillet
- Xiao Bai Cai (Xiu Pak Choi)
- Red Chilli, sliced
- Spring Onions, sliced
- Wash vegetables. Slice chicken and shell prawns. If preferred, marinade chicken with a little pepper and cornflour.
- Boil water and put in noodles.
- Add vegetable, prawns and the chicken slices. Cover and boil two minutes.
- Add in packet of seasoning, transfer to bowl and garnish with sliced spring onions and a dash of pepper.
Voila! It’s that simple. For those who like eating it pedas, serve with chillies in soya sauce! 😀 YUM. 😀
Basically, you can add any of your favourite ingredients. The sky’s the limit. Think fishball, crabstick, whole chicken wing, chicken balls, fish cake, beansprouts etc! Well, don’t add in stuff that don’t go with it like pumpkin or something. That would totally ruin the chicken noodles.